|This is actually my blogger profile picture|
This photo was taken just about a year ago. I had bought Jonathan a camera for his birthday and we were just messing around with it. I was "modeling". I love this picture though, I feel like it came out fantastic. I especially like it because I look very happy.
How I've changed:
- Well physically - I look about the same. I don't have any bangs at all anymore. They completely have grown out. I always contemplating cutting them again, but I'm so indecisive. My hair is still really long, but has some reddish, light brownish streaks in it now. And I think I may have lost like 5 pounds or so since I started working full time.
- Emotionally - I'm much more positive. I don't let the small stuff in life spoil a good day. I take life as it comes. I try to laugh more and just have fun.
- In my relationship - I think we have grown even more closer this past year. I think taking the time to get over that tough bump in the road really brought us closer together. We truly are just an extremely happy couple.
- I have a job that I love... while last year I had a job that I hated.
- I've had some friendships grow and some friendships fade.