Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?

This is actually my blogger profile picture
This photo was taken just about a year ago. I had bought Jonathan a camera for his birthday and we were just messing around with it. I was "modeling". I love this picture though, I feel like it came out fantastic. I especially like it because I look very happy. 

How I've changed:

  1. Well physically - I look about the same. I don't have any bangs at all anymore. They completely have grown out. I always contemplating cutting them again, but I'm so indecisive. My hair is still really long, but has some reddish, light brownish streaks in it now. And I think I may have lost like 5 pounds or so since I started working full time. 
  2. Emotionally - I'm much more positive. I don't let the small stuff in life spoil a good day. I take life as it comes. I try to laugh more and just have fun. 
  3. In my relationship - I think we have grown even more closer this past year. I think taking the time to get over that tough bump in the road really brought us closer together. We truly are just an extremely happy couple. 
  4. I have a job that I love... while last year I had a job that I hated. 
  5. I've had some friendships grow and some friendships fade.
Overall though ... I'm still me. I think that's just the way it should be. 

2 comments:

  1. I feel like you have definitely become stronger this year also. AND you made the best Maid of Honor EVER!! I love you & I am so lucky to have you in my life - my sister :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's like they always say (whoever they are), people don't ever REALLY change. I think we can change our appearance, learn a bit, handle ourselves better, etc., but at the end of the day our core is our core. The one thing I have learned though, in the past year, is that I don't know anything really. But I think that's what they call growing up!
    Ava

    ReplyDelete