Thursday, April 21, 2011

Let's continue on this fast track 22-26

Day 22: What's in your purse?

The better question would be - what's not in my purse?
 And yes... I have my waitress apron on me at all times. Or else I will forget to bring it to work.

Day 23: Favorite Movie
Please refer to DAY # 7 and refrain from asking the same questions twice. Thank-you. 

Day 24: Something you've learned
 "Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering"

Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
This should be interesting... I pretty much only use my I-Pod for the gym... I also haven't been to the gym in four months, therefore haven't updated my I-Pod in quite some time.

  1. Kelly Clarkson - Break Away 
  2. Carrie Underwood - Twisted 
  3. Life House - Undone 
  4. Creed - What If 
  5. Carrie Underwood - Change 
  6. Carrie Underwood - Flat on the Floor 
  7. Gavin DeGraw - We Belong Together 
  8. Fergie - Glamorous
  9. Daughtry - Over You 
  10. Rihanna & Eminem - Love the Way you Lie

Day 26: Your Dream Wedding

I wouldn't really say I have a dream wedding. I just want it to be a wonderful day with the man I love, our families and friends. I want a simple wedding - not extremely traditional. I mainly just want to have a fun day and enjoy every moment of it.

2 comments:

  1. I can't say that I know any of those 10 songs by name. I am familiar with the artists, just not the titles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the Tilting at windmills family to you, Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete