Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7: Favorite movies

This is such a difficult topic for me! It should be simple, but it’s not. I love movies. All movies. I don’t think I really have any movies in my life that are the end all, be all of movies. I don’t think I really have any movies that particularly stand out above the rest. I like everything too - kids movies, chick-flicks, drama, action, horror, comedy, documentary, etc.

So I will do my best to give you a list (some are bundled together based on similarity or actor). But my favorites change constantly. So this is difficult.

  •  All of the "Harry Potter" movies (even if they aren’t nearly as good as sitting down and reading the books) I’m in love with Harry Potter weekends on ABC family. 
  • "27 Dresses", "The Holiday", "The Notebook", "Love Actually", "Definitely, Maybe", "In Her Shoes", "The Last Kiss" (I’ll watch basically any chick-flick)
  •  "The Shawshank Redemption" (This is Jonathan’s favorite movie. I watched it with him for the first time ever. And it really is fantastic)
  •  "Inception", "Shutter Island", "The Departed" (I also love basically all Leonardo Dicaprio movies. He is probably my most favorite actor)
  • All 3 "Toy Story" movies, "Monsters Inc", "Finding Nemo" (I love Pixar movies)
  • "Little Mermaid", "Aladdin", "Beauty & the Beast", "Cinderella" (my childhood favs)
  • "Back to the Future" (1, 2, & 3)
  • "The Breakfast Club"
  • "Stand By Me"
  • "Forrest Gump" 

2 comments:

  1. Shawshank and Pixar are favorites of mine. I liked The Incredibles the best.

    ReplyDelete