Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy

A nice easy blog for a not-so-lazy Sunday. I usually enjoy my lazy Sundays, but today I cleaned a ton, planned a whole bunch for school, organized myself to start report cards soon and corrected all the uncorrected work I had piling up. Here are a picture of a few things that make me happy:

The beach - although I'm sad to say I have never been anywhere tropical.     

My family

The wonderful man in my life

and last but not least, my kitty Diablo.     

I have plenty of things in my life that make me happy. These were just to name a few :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love it :-D xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bunch of stuff to grade too, but it looks like it's not happening tonight. Love your pics and a cool post too :)

    ReplyDelete