What a week it has been. It looks like I have just about survived a FULL week of work. Imagine that. Tomorrow - and that's a full 5 days! Although... at this very moment I feel like I have barely survived.
Amy from Everyday A insisted that I make a blog entry today since I have been MIA for a week. This was her text message and I quote "so I have a blog typed and ready to go about accomplishing a 30 before 30 item... but I am holding it hostage until you post a blog". THEN She messaged me on Face-book and even provided me with these clever blog topics:
- you don't tell other people how to do their job why are parents telling you how to teach?
- Well - I sure as hell don't know. But it's pretty damn aggravating. I don't even want to get into the logistics of how utterly pissed off and discourage I became today. But I would like to address this thought - Anyone who thinks dealing with 21 kids all day long. Try dealing with their wack-job parents. Today I learned that I am a mean teacher... interesting huh? I thought so.
- why you are psyched for Valentine's Day?
- This one is simple. I'm really not. We don't do much. Candy, flowers, maybe go to dinner. It's just another day. I was excited about it because of school - but now I'm bitter and angry about school and can't wait till February vacation.
- kids are dumb...then give reasons.
- They're not. Their parents are.
- crazy commuter traffic stories.
- I don't want to even talk about commuter traffic. What pisses me off more than commuter traffic though, is the people that bitch about it.
- how awesome I am.
- You are pretty damn awesome. And I miss our Panera dates! Any of my new followers that haven't checked out Everyday A totally should. She is funny, charismatic, and always has random fun blogs.
- the best bar story you have.
- I can't think of any really great bar stories at this exact moment. I will definitely have to revisit this as a blog topic in the future though.
- how I am peer pressuring you into posting.
- You totally are. What a bully. I'm reporting you.