Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Excitement!

yaaaay! I'm so excited. Our flights are booked for our trip to Florida!!! :) I'm a big fan of lists lately. Here is a list of things to look forward to in October

  1. Oktoberfest weekend in the mountains with Jonathan, Jeni and Mark. 
  2. My Birthday!!
  3. Trip to Florida (which includes all sorts of exciting things... among those - HARRY POTTER LAND!)
  4. Halloween in Florida!
  5. And not to sound so corny, but Fall! Awesome season :) 
Yay for October!

5 comments:

  1. October will be a good month :) I'm looking forward to it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! another thing to add to my last Nick and Amy's house warming paaaartaaay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoooooHooooooo!!! I am liking October toooo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I don't know how to use this thing! October is looking good, Trace! Can't wait til Oktoberfest :-)

    Love, Jeni

    ReplyDelete