Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Excitement!

yaaaay! I'm so excited. Our flights are booked for our trip to Florida!!! :) I'm a big fan of lists lately. Here is a list of things to look forward to in October: 

  1. Oktoberfest weekend in the mountains with Jonathan, Jeni and Mark. 
  2. My Birthday!!
  3. Trip to Florida (which includes all sorts of exciting things... among those - HARRY POTTER LAND!)
  4. Halloween in Florida!
  5. And not to sound so corny, but Fall! Awesome season :) 
Yay for October!

5 comments:

  1. October will be a good month :) I'm looking forward to it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! another thing to add to my last Nick and Amy's house warming paaaartaaay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoooooHooooooo!!! I am liking October toooo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I don't know how to use this thing! October is looking good, Trace! Can't wait til Oktoberfest :-)

    Love, Jeni

    ReplyDelete